Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 2


I was amazed this morning by your color. You are really starting to look like a regular newborn. The Dr.'s say the swelling is gone in your left arm and hand. It is so tiny! Got your footprints today also. What little tiny feet!

It's almost time to give you some milk. Dr.'s decided to wait another day because your blood pressure was a little low. The pressure is being decreased in your ventilator in hopes that you may soon be switched to a regular ventilator instead of the oscillating one you are on now. When your Aunt Lise and Uncle Brian came to meet you tonight, you grabbed onto my finger and didn't let go. It's almost as if you knew it was me and you were telling me that you are holding on and that you need me. I am here for you. Stay strong, you're doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment